lördag 16 juni 2018

The fight

My life is not what I wanted it to be.
I was just seeking to feel free.


But my childhood gave me so much darkness.
Because years back then it was heartless.


I was praying to my angels every day.
With hope that my life will turn the other way.


Imagined when I have grown up,
I will have the power to make the suffering stop.

I know that I am not allone,
even though I'm still lost in the same zone.

I am fighting my own demons all the time.
It’s like a big mountain I have to climb.


My energy don’t last forever.
But giving up isn’t an option, never.


It’s really a hard fight,
With all the terrible dreams at night.


It’s not a simple road to follow.
Cause it’s the pain I have to swallow.

Someday I'll have to look my past in the eye,
and with all my powers tell it goodbye.

Then all evil energy finally disappears,
and I will cry happy tears.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar